Parliamentary Questions

Every Member of Parliament has the right to ask the government questions to find out about the public relations activities of individual ministers and their ministries.

The deputy may do so in writing to the parliamentary question. (called QP for short) The minister must then provide a written response after a delay of no more than 2 months. If he does not do so, the deputy may ask him the question orally in the Chamber.

Would you like to ask the government a question yourself? Make use of our online tool —> FRO.LU

At the physical starting point of, citizens can complete various formalities in person, for example to exchange an identity card or driver’s license